WordPress galleries are a great way to add a group of photos to your posts. It just looks better and makes managing the photos a lot easier.
You can easily add or remove photos later and also rearranging them in the exact order you like by simply dragging and dropping the photos in place.
How To Create A WordPress Gallery
Below are step by step instructions to create a gallery. The gallery settings are similar to the ones for a single image, you use them at your preference but we included the recommended settings for our sites to make the gallery look and function correctly.
- Place the cursor in the spot where you want the gallery
- Click the “Add Media” button on top of the visual editor
- Select “Create Gallery” and either upload new photos or use existing ones from the media library
- Select all photos you want to include in the gallery
- Click the “Create new gallery” button
- In gallery settings select “Media File” in Link to, “5” in columns and “Thumbnail” in size.
- Click on “Insert Gallery”